NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How Koko took the bowl away

dhorje

I normally put a little health drink in a small stainless steel bowl and placed on the fridge for Koko to drink. After drinking, Koko would carry the bowl, walked to the edge and dropped on to the floor.

To prevent her from dropping the bowl, my wife prefers to hold the bowl tight and Koko would drink from her arm. After drinking, Koko would try to take the bowl from my wife's grip. My wife wouldn't allow her to do that. After a couple of failed attempts to remove the bowl, she thought of a brilliant idea. Yesterday, as usual she couldn't get to take the bowl after finishing her health drink, Koko gave my wife a hard bite. My wife released her grip and Koko quickly grabbed the bowl and dropped on the floor. How cunning!<br><br>Post edited by: dhorje, at: 2009/11/22 07:32

Afraid of being bitten again, my wife placed the bowl on the fridge this morning. Koko didn't want to drink and wanted to toss the bowl. My wife took the bowl away and placed it on the cabinet. Koko wanted to toss the bowl again. Finally, my wife had to hold the bowl and Koko drank from there. She is such a demanding parrot. But this time no biting.