NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi, I'm Tango

Jayd

:) Ok, here's the story on Tango. Tango is a girl, not a boy...Her check up was great, and she's a extremely good bird, she doesn't scream, talks a little, eats pellets and here attention-demand level is well balanced.She loves being outside, misted and get's car sick. [lol]

The day the people (who gave Tango to us) got her see was real friendly to the lady,a couple of days later Tango "beaked" her and she got scared and yelled etc, that was the last time Tango would go to her.[sad] The male was some what afraid of Tango to. For the next 8 years they took great care of Tango,fed him Zupreem organic pellets, rolled his cage out side on nice days,the man could scritch her through the cage bars, kept the cage clear, [large cage] and bathed her. They were very much in love with Tango.

They had heard about Maggie and I and asked if we would take care of her, they felt we cold give her the "hand-on attention" they felt Tango needed...

She gets along great with Maggie and I and all the other fid's, Spock wants her to preen him..[LOL]

:P

004-3.jpg

013-4.jpg

001-1.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/11/21 01:05