NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ive missed my good friends.

casper

Just wanted to let my good friends know I am back online with the forum (at last) and wanted to say a big thankyou to those people who kept in touch! It was great to hear from you and keep me posted on what has been happening on the forum.

We have had a nightmare with laptops and a certain teenage daughter in the last few weeks lol. I may be laughing now but wasnt a few weeks ago when she broke my laptop:evil:

Please let me know about any photos you have posted I would love to see, any new babies you would love to share with me etc, it will be great to catch up with everything and cant wait to speak with any new members who have joined while I have been offline.

Its good to be back:kiss:

Its great to have you back Caroline, I have missed you, if it weren't for facebook and email I would hae been lost without you.

Ah yes the teenage daughter, well time will take care of her but hang in there and you will get thru it and then look back and laugh, these are trying times for a parent especially a mother but you will pass this test with flying colors.

So don't waste any time and get busy with posting and catching up.:kiss: B)