NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My very 1rst flying picture of Emma.

lovethatgrey

judygram wrote:

Great picture of Emma in flight, now that you are learing your way around maybe we will see more pictures though don't stop with the videos, they are really entertaining, you may have just sparked my interest in trying my hand at them.

Glad you all appreciate Emma so much.{Feel-good-00020114} It seems that I have uploaded over 70 videos of my parrots.:woohoo:

I think I may slow down a bit on videos and concentrate on taking great pictures. I didn't realize I how much I could enjoy this. There is so much to learn about my camera and I'm sure I've merely touched the tip of the iceberg.

judygram wrote:

Great picture of Emma in flight, now that you are learing your way around maybe we will see more pictures though don't stop with the videos, they are really entertaining, you may have just sparked my interest in trying my hand at them.

Glad you all appreciate Emma so much.{Feel-good-00020114} It seems that I have uploaded over 70 videos of my parrots.:woohoo:

I think I may slow down a bit on videos and concentrate on taking great pictures. I didn't realize I how much I could enjoy this. There is so much to learn about my camera and I'm sure I've merely touched the tip of the iceberg.

I've managed to take another flying picture of Emma. I've also noticed that she has 2 broken feathers. It must have happened a while ago. I wonder when they will be replaced.:unsure:

On another note.. I think it's very funny how her toes just dangle in the air while she's flying. For some reason I had thought that maybe they'd be tucked in. Don't ask me why I thought that.:whistle:

fly3.jpg