NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

is this cage ok?

nealo

This cage comes complete with two stainless steel feeding bowls and perches. It has parrot safe door openings and the cage is made from wrought iron so is very durable and is oven baked powder coated in non toxic paint. It also has a slide out tray for easy cleaning and is mounted on castors for easy moving. Bar spacing is 22mm. A perfect home for your African Grey.

PERFECT FOR AFRICAN GREY OR SIMILAR SIZED BIRDS

Dimentions:

Height - 162 cm

Length - 72 cm

Width - 55 cm

8324new-parrtot-cage.jpg

looks good to me, I'am planning on buying Rudy our Tag a new cage next spring or summer her powder coating on her cage is wearing off good thing it is on the grate not on the bars of her cage and she never goes down to the bottom of her cage so she should be ok until then

In US measurements, that's a 28 inch by 21 inch cage. The height is 63 inches from the floor.

If you're getting a CAG or already have one, the cage above is too small. The cage above may be ok for a TAG.

For a CAG you need the next size larger. ( 32 inches by 28 inches). The height can be the same as above or even shorter.

Approx---81 cm by 71 cm<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2009/11/19 18:58

Nealo - this cage is too small - I have seen it and it is described for a grey - but really it was the size of the cage I had my cockatiel in.

They do advertise these as being sized for a grey - but when you get close to them - they aren't big enough. The one in that range that is suitable has three food doors in and a lot bigger play top. I wouldn't get it - honestly - it's not that big.