NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Video of chatot growing up

Tycos_mom

Watching them grow and play was sweet and rewarding. Funny, I liked the same spot on the video as Jill where they were lined up facing the wall, like they were having a time out. Those little baby faces and expressions were adorable as they grew into beautiful regal looking big birds. Thanks for sharing with us.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it When I watch the tears where running down my cheeks Iys so nice to have somethingkije this I wish I had a video like this for all my fids its like a visual baby book of the first few months of life. I going to have to wait awhile before I watch it again my heart just won't take all that love all at one time I getall emotional just thinking about it I'm just such a softy when it comes to my baby's. Maybe if I muted the song it would be eaiser to watch:lol: :blush:

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the video Iloved it also but now I've had the song stuck in my head for 3 days LOL Chatot is molting so his feathers aren't as nice as they could be. I think he's going through his first big molt. Heres a picture of him anyway

HPIM5464.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/11/21 21:31

Awww Pat, that was wonderful to watch!

I was just thinking, I bet they were a handful to look after when they were growing up! They look so mischevious lol.

Chatot is so beautiful, makes me want a bigger bird now! ( only joking!!!!):) No room left for another....