NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Finally!!!

Well after a vet visit and finding Gizmo had a sore throat I thought I had found the source of his plucking, he did stop for a few weeks but started right back up this time plucking his tail feathers as well. I took him to the vet again but he checked out fine. So I started watching him and noticed he was throwing about 75% of his food out. So I thought maybe that was the source so I switched his food hoping that would help, and it did!!! Gizmo now has a full chest of feathers, his neck feathers are growing back in, as are his tail feathers!!! I am so happy he is looking so much better now!!! Yay for a simple solution!!!

I will snap some later today (dead batteries lol) thanks for the positive feedback, I am SO SO SO excited for him!!! He is still a bit ruff looking but he is on the mend GO GIZ GO!!! In fact now he is asking me for showers and when I give him a shower he flaps and dances and just goes nuts! I love it!!! before he would do anything he could to stay out of the water I think maybe all the new feathers coming in are bothering him the water I am guessing helps with that.