NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our Other Pet Friends!

JillyBeanz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I thought it was about time this thread came to the fore again!

We had a walk around one of our local beauty spots yesterday and the girls were very obliging!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18042[/ATTACH]

That's a phenomenal photo Pearllyn! You should post it in the photography room too so that everyone will see it!

OMG! Lyn, that is an absolutely fantastic shot! You're one hell of a photographer! Thanks for revitalising this thread - come on everyone else - there's loads of new members who tell us they have numerous pets in their welcomes - please let us know here x

Thank you ladies. Taking photos is so easy when you're surrounded by inspiration - and how could I not be with all these beautiful animals around? Renate, I did think about posting it in the photography thread, but I thought, like Jill, that there are a few new members floating about who have other pets and wanted to let them know about this thread. x

Thanks guys, they are my fir babies :) and I just love them Nita and Logan are Rotti/Black lab and Copper is Rotti/Lab/Rhodesian Ridgeback? He is Just the cutest thing, and his hair on his tail is black like someone dipped it in paint and his hair going down his back is a darker brown and much rougher than the rest

I love seeing everyones other pets they share their lives with!! Such beauties!! Besides my dear feathered friend Biscotti, I have an 8 yr old Rottie- Mandy. A 12 yr old German Shorthair, Annie. My 27 yr old horse Cognac, whom I have had since she was 2 yrs old!! And lots of cattle that most would not consider pets, but they are all very dear friends & we spend time together daily. The pic is of one of the first baby calves born this year, a sweet baby girl whom I have named Spring. I really love my animals and cannot even imagine a life without them.

Happy Girl!.jpg

Annie 2008.jpg

cognac 09.jpg

1st baby calf 2010.jpg

that is such a cute picture Greywings! that would be such a sight walking up to your house!

Thank you Chelsea it would be noisy too! If any of your dogs hate bath day they might feel sorry for miss Sophie here.

#

SophieBath..jpg

Edited by Greywings