JillyBeanz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JillyBeanz wrote:

I've stolen a pet to show you!

Goodness - you'd better giver her back before you get into trouble!!:laugh:

Gorgeous dog tho - they have beautiful coats.

And thanks Judy - they are a couple of posers!<br><br>Post edited by: pearllyn, at: 2009/11/28 19:21

Ok, here are my Dobermans past to present....

Kodak - Our first we enjoyed from 6 weeks until death at 6 years old from very aggressive bone cancer.

LastPicofKodak2003Reduced.jpg

Pepper - We rescued her when she was 4 years old and Kodak was 5. They had tons of fun together.

Pepper_Reduced.jpg

Our next Doberman - Blade, we rescued after getting over Kodak's death. He and Pepper enjoyed each others company. Although Pepper was getting older and bitchy as all women. ;-)

Blade_Reduced.jpg

After Pepper and then Blade passed on, we rescued Chloe and Bentley both at once. They became friends in the slammer and we just could not bring ourselves to leave either of them.

Bentley - He loves to chase the pool sweep when it's running and will jump in the pool after it.

Bentley_ICanDoItReduced.jpg

Chloe - She is just a sweetheart and a beauty, except when Bentley gets on her nerves. She then turns into the most evil looking doberman you have ever seen. Again, like most women. ;-)

Chloe_Reduced.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/11/28 22:24

Here I was happily reading the new posts, loving the new pictures of everyone's other pets... and then Dan sneaks in those woman comments. Dan Dan Dan..... Oh Dan. Don't forget diabolical and vengeful. Dayo's little pinch on your neck isn't anything next to what we can come up with to live up to your heckling.

katana600 wrote:

Dan Dan Dan..... Oh Dan. Don't forget diabolical and vengeful. Dayo's little pinch on your neck isn't anything next to what we can come up with to live up to your heckling.

LOL Dee!

I did that just to see if anyone was actually reading the headers. :P

Of course, I do like to get a jab in every once in a while to balance out the man bashing. ;-)

I had to look up Emily Pankhurst and I do believe I may have a new hero thanks to Dan. I will be sure not to share the posts with my husband... he will have to join the forum himself. He would quite agree with Dan. Its okay though Dan, now you know I hang on your every word.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...