NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our Other Pet Friends!

JillyBeanz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh Ollie is just too cute! He's adorable, but so are Tiggs and Tevish!

I'm not really into fish - not cuddly enough for me, but they are nice to look at - very colourful and I think sort of relaxing to watch!

Jac is a beauty too - I love his markings!

Thanks for sharing!

Great thread Jill!

This is a delightful thread. The koi are absolutely beautiful!!! And what fun the other babies are.

A young black queen brought three kittens to me. She let me become friends with her. I named her Sheba and was able to get a collar and tag on her. Then she was spayed. That was the end of the friendship and she left. She's still in the complex however and others are feeding her. The kittens are still here, two grey (Billy and Bobbie) and one black (Sammy). They're about six months old now Bobbie was spayed 10 days ago and is a real love. The boys' turn will come when I can get them in the carrier! Wish I could post pics; maybe some day.

judygram wrote:

Ollie is a little cutie pie too, thanks for sharing some pictures of the new puppy Bernie though I don't approve of the cat and dog on the kitchen counter, not in my house.:ohmy: :whistle: :lol: :S :blush: B)

Judy it was a pose for the camera, but I bet you have had Chicken, Pig, Cow, Pheasant, Moose, Fish, Bear, Elk, or some other beast on your work top hmmm :P

Oh Lyn - they are so beautiful ~ Tia's little fierce face is a classic!!! You really do have a horse called Gavin (You Tube)!!!! GAVIN!!!! I'd love an explanation for that one!! Karma to you and thanks for sharing your other babies - where on earth do you get the time!!!! :laugh:

Thanks you two, they really are a good bunch, and yes Dee they all are FULL of personality!!

Tia's fierce face wasn't really! She was about to lick her lips!! Thats as close as she ever gets to looking fierce - unless my mum comes round with her jack russel!!

Haha yes Jill - I get asked about ahorsecalledgavin a lot!! He was born in 95 and his favourite toy was a rugby or football that he could kick about and chase. Gavin Hastings was making all the big kicks in the rugby world cup at the time! My Gavin would toss a ball in the air over his back then let rip with both back barrels and send the ball flying!! When we were naming him, he was my first foal and I went through all the dramatic names -storm, flash, lightening! Gavin stuck!!

Thank you for the Karma Jill!

Ah, bless them - Ollie's fussing round as if to say "Here, what about my tummy tickle - why's the off colour black one getting the attention, when my coat is deep black and glossy - get lost old man"!!!

Tevs is obviously a really good sport - he isn't bothered by Ollie at all!. :)