NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

All you can eat buffet! Part 2!

pearllyn

So it was Megans 10th Birthday today, and when we came in, we gave her a lovely birthday tea, but guess who had to get her beak in on the act?!

CIMG4400copy.jpg

CIMG4399copy.jpg

Then before I could stopped her, she'd wolfed her "birthday cheese" - candle and all! lol actually, I managed to grab the candle before the rest dissapeared!

copy.jpg

It was worth it though!

CIMG4404copy.jpg

Then of course Alfie had to get in on the act and check it all out! She grabbed a breadstick and legged it!!

CIMG4409copy.jpg

I'm surprised to say after her initial raid - Alfie was good enough to go back toher own bowl and leave the dogs to their party!!

Thanks for looking folks.

Hope you and yours are all well.

Lyn & Alfie (and Megan)

xxx

JillyBeanz wrote:

the best behaviour of Alfie is obviously in anticipation of a lovely spread for her birthday too!!!

Lol - I never thought of that Jill!!

She did Bernie, and I'm sure you do !!

And yes Sheila, you and all my forum friends would be most welcome to call in for lunch anytime!

x

What a happy birthday to Megan, I made my whole family stop what they were doing to come take a look. Of course now my dogs and birds want some of the same on their birthdays. The picture of Megan with her mouth open looks like she is exclaiming with delight at having free reign at the birthday buffet.

katana600 wrote:

Of course now my dogs and birds want some of the same on their birthdays.

But of course!!

katana600 wrote:

The picture of Megan with her mouth open looks like she is exclaiming with delight at having free reign at the birthday buffet.

Lol yes - she's licking her lips in anticipation!

I have to point out, my dogs don't usually just take what they want off the table - that privilege is reserved for my parrot!! :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: pearllyn, at: 2009/11/22 23:11