NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Jillybeanz Our Newest Moderator!!

Talon

I would like to announce our newest member of our moderator team.......Congratulations to Jill/aka Jillybeanz!!

I am sure you will all agree that Jill keeps us on our toes with her humor! Jill has proven herself to be a loyal, contributing member always ready to give advice, calm the rough waters, and keep us smiling with her stories and adventures. Her loyalty here and the time she spends with us is much appreciated. I don't know when she sleeps..she's always here! :silly:

Congratulations Jill! I am sure you will do a wonderful job!! :) :) B)

OMG, say it isn't so!!:ohmy:

Just kidding Jill, congratulations on making moderator status, I know you will do a good job for you are a dedicated member here with a smart sense of humor that keeps me laughing. Keep up the great work you have already been doing and welcome to the team, you go girl.;):)

Kudos to our admin for recognizing talent, willingness to serve with dignity and... wait just a cotton pickin' minute, this is our Jill we are talking about. LOL. Jill is the kind of contributor who makes everyone come back for more. I will do my best to bow to her new authority... LOL. Thanks admin, this was a good choice.

Ah, thanks everyone for your kind words. It is an honour to be asked to do this and I hope I don't let anyone down.

I'm going to get my own room called the "Jill Room" - never has it been done before, but admin thinks it's about time.

Nah - total lie! I am serving in the "Off Topic" room - and therefore I can officially say "I'm part of the Entertainment's Committee"!!! :laugh:

Thanks again everyone xx

• 1 month later...