NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on Rishi

ramsabi

I have not been able to find time to write a leisurely post after I came back from the USA.

I found a nice little pet shop in Portland and bought loads of toys and accessories for Rishi and my cockatiels. I bought a huge Atom for Rishi that I had to dismantle and had to open my suitcase at three security clearances !! But it was worth it.

But Rishi still loves his first toy named Dino:

I had a telephonic consultation with an avian vet in Portland to whom I had sent Rishi's blood work, but not having seen the bird, she could not say anything much.

Physically he seems to have recovered completely and is lively and full of vigour.

Diet is now 50% pellets (Harrison's and Zupreem) 20% fruits and veggies, 20% rice and table food and 10% seeds Rishi_Dino.JPG

Post edited by: ramsabi, at: 2009/11/13 17:18<br><br>Post edited by: ramsabi, at: 2009/11/13 17:19

Rishi_Dino.JPG

I'm so glad that Rishi has fully recovered and I'm sure all this has built a bond between you 2 that will never be broken he will always remember how you helped him in his time of need and will show his love and gratatude for the rest of his life. its just so wonderful that he is well and healthy again and that he is on a healthy diet karma to you for being such a good parront

It is so lovely to hear that Rishi is now so well. We all followed the terrible time that you and your wife endured in order that Rishi is able to still be talked about by us.

He looks a million dollars - I love his dinosaur - as obviously does he!

Thanks for the update - it's so nice to hear some good news xx :)