NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

It's all in the design!

JillyBeanz

Harvey, like all of your babies, is picky about what he eats - and probably 90% of it ends up on the floor!

One thing he really likes to throw out is carrot. It doesn't matter if it is cooked or raw. He'll eat it from his spike in his cage - but put it in his bowl and NO WAY!

This morning whilst preparing his fruit and veg I peeled the carrot, as usual, with the vegetable peeler - then I thought - hey, why don't I carry on with the strips, instead of dicing the carrot.

HEY PRESTO! It's not carrot - it's something far more interesting and tasty and these ribbons now have huge holes in them!

So, the moral of the story is - if it doesn't look fancy, it aint gonna get eaten!!! :laugh:

:) Yoshi likes her carrots as well... but I'll keep that in mind for anything she decides doesn't suit her...

Haven't had that problem with any foods actually, Yoshi loves food and will try absolutely anything... (even apple soap, much to my horror when I looked and saw what she was doing!). She probably gets her love of food from Mommy and Daddy :x lol