NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Introduction for me and KOKO

Ishmael

Hi:

Just to introduce myself, I live in Canada and have recenty acquied a DNA TAG at a yr old. He talks a lot and I posted a question as he rolly polly a lot on my lap and I thought maybe something was wrong with him so I posted on a forum and was asked to introduce myself.

I have had koko for about 4 weeks and he hardly spends any time in his cage as I am home all day. I have An African Boerboel who is 28' at the shoulder and weighs 170 Lbs. Koko gets jealous if he get on the couch with me and will fly down and peck him in his (well you know where :P Storm will then wake up and face koko and he gets bitten on the nose for his troubles. He will get off the couch immediately. I run a small successful kennel and hobby farm and live way out in the country.

Guess thats all for now. Its nice to have a place where I can ask questions without feeling stupid. I used to have an African Congo in England back in 1976 but had to give him up due to the move to Canada. It took me 5 yrs of searching to find one that | fell for right away - so thank you Sarah Li for my best friend:laugh: StormandToonie.JPG

StormandToonie.JPG

Hello Ishmael and welcome to our family, we are glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Koko.

Wow that is some dog you got there but I bet he is a real pussycat when it comes to Koko and that cat too it looks like, hope they all get along.

I remember your question in another thread and no there is nothing wrong with your grey, you just have a playful one so enjoy him.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

You have provided a picture of your dog and cat, how about sharing a couple of Koko as we would love to see him.

Hi Ishmael - lovely for you to join us. You are so lucky that your baby rolls over for you - what a sign of love and trust!

You definitely can ask questions without feeling stupid here - I'll have already asked them - I am the Queen of stupid questions!!

Look forward to seeing some photos of your TAG.