NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bad Chocko!!!!!

Debandbella

Oh why is it so uproariously funny when someone else's bird is clever and determined? Mine is an angel... sleeping with a head tucked under his shoulder, bless 'im. Sorry to laugh, but if we could have just seen the look on your face when you came in the door. Could you just reinact that and have a photo session for my blessed little heart and pointed little head?

LOL! Well, I am not certain what type out latches you have for your feeder doors. But, Mine are round metal pieces that you just twirl up to open the bowl holder and then close the holder and let it drop.

I have once or twice let it drop Before I get the holder completely closed and don't notice it. Dayo does and he is out flying in 10 seconds......

I have learned to focus all my attention to properly closing and latching those doors since then. It's really a pain if you have gone through hell to get them in the cage and then BAM "I'm BaaaAAack!" nightmare of wondering - Now how the heck am I going to get him back in there? :P

Sorry, no reenactment guys! :ohmy: I think my heart was a million miles from my body when i couldnt find her and she was silent! :ohmy: As for my wallpaper being so yesterday it was actually last month, :laugh: :laugh: Very expensive, washable that my decorator boyfriend salvaged from a job many months ago, hes only just managed to put it up! :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: Shes my sweet nightmare, :laugh: