NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bernie's boo boo

katana600

Bernie, you boys are all alike. When I paid too much attention and sympathy to your thumb to my husband, he ran right out and worked outside until he came in with three gashes in his leg about four inches long. He just had to get the attention back, it is tough to keep the babes. I was busy with my new baby, didn't have any guaze so he ended his adventure with a maxi pad held in place with Juno's vet wrap. LOL. What's next?

I dont know what to say here, I am gaberflasted.

9.gif10.gif3.gif6.gif

Man flu is very dangerous and a splinter can be life threatening.

Did I mention that my boss is a female, she once said a woman can do things that men cant, I said like what ? she replied 'have a baby' I said go on then have one now, but she couldn't do it there and then.

I rest my case.

8.gif

• 4 months later...
Bernie, you boys are all alike. When I paid too much attention and sympathy to your thumb to my husband, he ran right out and worked outside until he came in with three gashes in his leg about four inches long. He just had to get the attention back, it is tough to keep the babes. I was busy with my new baby, didn't have any guaze so he ended his adventure with a maxi pad held in place with Juno's vet wrap. LOL. What's next?

Dee I don't know how I missed this first time around - that is sooooo funny - it conjurs up quite an image!!!

Thanks for sharing.