NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So I don't carry much of a tune

skmunson

No pictures and apparently it's very good there is no audio.:P

I tried it out on my sweet doggy and she seemed to love it. Of course, her taste is a little less discerning.

Benji watched me sing to her and just pulled his leg up and went to sleep--done with both of us.<br><br>Post edited by: skmunson, at: 2009/11/10 02:51

I myself have an absolutely wonderful singing voice (NOT)! Harvey tells me this by screaming at the top of his voice when I decide to have a bit warble!

I'm sitting here with my new husband (Robbie Williams - he just doesn't know it yet) playing on itunes - and singing along - Harvey is on my shoulder SCREAMING!

Oh well, I'll just have to join that club you're in!!!

I sing like carp, but Dayo listens and has started singing the song I have sang to him for 2 years... DaaaaaaaYo, DaaaAaAaAaaAAAAYo, Daylight come and me wana home.....Daaa Da Da Daaa Da da DaaaAaAaAAAaaaYo...

So keep on singing and he'll make it sound good by hitting the notes better :P

Course, I guess because of my low voice, sometimes on the low DaaaAaAayo at the end he starts it and then it turns into a low growl. :ohmy:

I sing like crap, but Dayo listens and has started singing the song I have sang to him for 2 years... DaaaaaaaYo, DaaaAaAaAaaAAAAYo, Daylight come and me wana home.....Daaa Da Da Daaa Da da DaaaAaAaAAAaaaYo...

So keep on singing and he'll make it sound good by hitting the notes better :P

Course, I guess because of my low voice, sometimes on the low DaaaAaAayo at the end he starts it and then it turns into a low growl. :ohmy:<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/11/12 21:18