NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Alfie chose MY knee!!!

pearllyn

Well I'm dead chuffed cos I'm sitting here watching the telly and Alfie is on MY knee!! Usually she chooses David's knee (mine must be of inferior quality!) but tonight she's sitting there, one leg tucked up, making that little grinding noise with her beak - the picture of contentment - and she's on my knee!!! Marvelous!

It doesn't even matter to me that David is out for the evening!! I'm loving it!!

Actually, I could do with going to the little girls room, but there's no way I'm going to move her!!

Just thought I'd share!

xx

• 1 month later...

She's done it again!! I have been graced with Her Ladyships presence for a whole hour, and this time David was sitting right next to us! But Alfie was sitting there having a preen on my knee!

Woo hoo!! :woohoo:

You're right Judy - it's a real privelege! I often just sit there watching her, in complete awe!!<br><br>Post edited by: pearllyn, at: 2010/01/09 00:18

katana600 wrote:

she is getting to that age where they switch allegiance and you become her most favored human?

Yes Dee that would be awesome! We'll just have to wait and see how she matures. She's started to get frisky with David tho, but I would be fine if we were gal pals!!

Lol Janet - I've maybe had a promotion!