NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A MOON FOR JUDY.

Supernova

Well here it is Judy the full moon, well it was last Sunday and it is the clearest night since then.

Tuesday 3rd Nov 2009.

I cant be bothered to sort out the best so have em all

010-3.jpg

011-1.jpg

012-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

017.jpg

018-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

022.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

Well that is all of them, and I had to work fast because the cloud rolled in, so I filmed it but that will be on youtube for another post here later.

Hope you like them.

;)

Here is the video of the cloud moving in.

If you look closely you will see a seagull flying in front of the Moon.

But could it be an alien space craft or a clanger flying machine?

But I saw it, it was a seagull, there was a flock before but I was focusing the scope and never got them on film DOH.

Then the weather came in as usual5.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDtm5Zo4sGo

Oh Bernie, what can I say but thanks so much for my full moon shots, they are really great and the video was amazing and it had the perfect ending, you couldn't have done it better if you had orchestrated the whole thing. I will be eternally grateful for these pics, you are one sweet man, I love the pictures and I love you too.:kiss:

Pretty amazing video Bernie. I had to watch it twice before seeing the seagull lol, it went right to left about a 1/4-1/3 of the way through for anyone who didn't see it. Quite dramatic with the light cloud passing over - otherwise I may have suspected it was an over-sized beach ball filmed to fool us. ;-) Well done Bernie x

katana600 wrote:

Your very own moon Judy, what an honor. This was the best shots of the moon I have ever seen. I missed the seagull completely even with watching several times. I don't know how you timed that cloud at the end Bernie, but it was a perfect fade out.
The seagull is at 1 min 12 seconds into the film if you pause and put the courser on the bottom bar it wille easer to see.