NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pippa Parrot.

casper

On Saturday night, the kids went trick or treating and when they came back they were so excited and said that someone in the next street had a B&G and let them in for a look.

Imagine how excited I was, I have no one who I know nearby who owns a parrot. Never mind one of my dreambirds.

Well, what could I do but put my coat on and go and investigate for myself lol.

I knocked at the door and they thought i was trick or treating:laugh: I explained my love for parrots and asked if I could have a little look at Pippa, she was beautiful!

They have only had her for 3 months, she is 15 years old and a beauty, very tame and was not at all scared around strangers.

She is out all day and their room is a modified bird room just like mine, it was lovely to see.

They have set up a Facebook page under Pippa parrot and are trying to get 1000 friends for her before christmas if anyone is interested in joining.

Its nice to know there are neighbours with the same passion. ( I wonder if they are as birdie mad as I am)

ok I'll check it out and add her to my friends list

I'm not very good at face book yet and I look everywhere to find pippa parrot and I couldn't find her could someone tell me how I go about doing that please. I want to see her picture too.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/11/04 17:41