NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Let me out!!!!!!

casper

My eldest grey Charlie is a great talker and picks up everything from my husband Dave.

On average it will take about 2 days to learn something new and he prefers sentences to a single word.

Well his latest just had me laughing this morning, I usually sneak down for a quiet cup of tea before they wake then sit and listen to them with their first words and whistles.

Charlie shouts from under his cover "Let me out Dave" loud and clear, I couldnt stop laughing:laugh:

He must like it as he hasnt stopped saying it all day long and is now driving me nuts!:P

Thats wonderful, they are entertaining while actually stating something that has meaning at the same time. :-)

So, did Dave go and let Charlie out? :P

Now, thinking of the movie 2010 with HAL, "what are you doing Dave?" ;-)

Thanks for sharing this!!<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/11/03 14:29

Mine only talk excessively when I'm out of the room or they get covered up. So when they think they are alone.

Talula has made it a point to say her name in two or thee different ways in hopes of getting uncovered and a peanut. She knows how to work daddy, that's all I can say. :)

Dave was at work Janet, but when Charlie calls, I come running lol. He has me wrapped around those little Talons!!!:laugh:

Its funny how Ana Grey loves to say a phrase as well, we find it much easier to teach him a phrase or sentence than single words, he seems to enjoy the challenge more and just loves expression!

Charlie looks so angelic in that picture! Funny how they learn to say phrases to get out of the cage! My Dodo will repeat, "Wanna come out!" over and over until someone grants his wish! Then he'll say it again when he's out, and when we tell him "You're already out!" He'll just laugh and laugh. LOL Gotta love him!