NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Share a Video Clip!

pearllyn

Hay folks!

Just been trawling YouTube lately and found this video of a cockatoo dancing! Are they really dancing or does the music annoy them? I think it looks dead funny!

I just thought if anybody else had found a video they reallly liked, they could post it here and share it!!

Hope you and yours are all well.

Lyn & Alfie.

xx

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This had to be my best laugh fest ever. These are are the daily chuckles that animal lovers everywhere see one at a time in our homes. I love the ones that are captured on video to share. Well.. maybe not the pandas in our homes, just through the internet. Thanks.

ntvinh986 wrote:

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Watch Anime Episodes

Hi there!

New members are always welcome!! Feel free to have a look around the site, but if you go to the welcome and introduction room, and introduce yourself there, you will get a lot more replies than this post might give you! This link below will take you there, then just click on the red animated button to start a new thread!

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/welcome-&-introduction-room/

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!

Lyn & Alfie

xx

ntvinh986 wrote: Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Certainly you will be if you follow Lyn's links - you seem to have posted this sort of thing before in the wrong place too - so if you are actually legitimately keen to get to know us - I suggest Lyn's link would be the best start - look forward to meeting you there!