NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sleep Location

Guest voidband

Guest voidband

I just ordered a cover for Morey's (CAG) cage, and I am looking for direction as to what room I should have him sleep. I have heard a couple ways.

First, should I have two cages for him, a smaller cage for him to sleep in, in another room (I already have the smaller cage). Another is move his large cage into another room and cover it. The last, leave it in the living room and cover it. The last one is more convenient for me, but will the TV bother his sleep if I keep it low? I also heard that birds like to hear some noise at night so they know someone is close by.

Guest Miandruil

Cyndr has a very large cage and a smaller one. The smaller one is for overnight visits when we go away or if we sit out on the deck he goes in it.

Other than that he sleeps in his big cage on his soft coil perch and knows that after cuddles and the tv goes off it's bedtime and we don't hear a sound from him until we come downstairs in the morning. His cage is in the family room which he is very happy with. We have tried him in other rooms but he wasn't happy because they weren't as centralized and he couldn't see us as well. He has never had his cage covered and he just understands that when lights go out it's bedtime. He does make kissing noises when the lights go out though :)