NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

my guys

birdmommie

I stay busy with 30 birds, 8 dogs and my spouse in my house! Also making toys for PTA. I have had birds on and off all my life. I love them all.Presently I am Mommie to 9 Budgies, 5 Tiels, 2 GCC, 1 PFC, 2 IRN, 2 Caique,2 BFA, 1 blue Quaker and 6 green Quakers. My favorites as you can tell are the Quakers. I love talking about them, love learning more and love taking pictures. When I have more time I wil post pictures of my crew. Thank you for the welcome.Vicki

Wow that is A LOT OF BIRDS :blink:

How do you take care of them all? How do you give them all time? That's awesome but I wonder how you do it... What does your husband think? :P I'd love some pics... do they all have cages of do you have a bird-room or what? I'd love to hear more! Welcome btw :)

I wanna come visit haha :)

Well I guess we can assume you do not work outside the home, with all those birds it keeps you busy and 8 dogs to boot. I don't know how you do it but you must love it, I find taking care of two birds to be enough to keep me busy.

Yes we would love to see pictures of your flock when you get the chance.

Well I am shocked Birdmommie. :ohmy: How do you have the nerve to come here and say " My favorites as you can tell are the Quakers.":ohmy:

You should keep quiet about that sort of thing here! I hope you never say that in front of your Greys!!:blink:

Seriously though you are very welcome here. Please come back with pics and tales of your adventures in your crazy land of parrots.

I guess you must be some kind of super woman:laugh:

Steve and Misty<br><br>Post edited by: Mistyparrot, at: 2009/10/25 18:55

Mistyparrot wrote:

I hope you never say that in front of your Greys!!:blink:

You know Steve, I don't think she even mentioned owning any greys but you do not have to own greys to have a love for them, maybe she is thinking of getting one, regardless you are welcome here even if you do not have a grey.

Hi Vicki, welcome to the Grey Family! I am very happy that you decided to join in on the posting. I look forward to hearing more about your flock and to see some pictures of your fids! Karma to you for your love of birds! You're our kind of people!!!!!:laugh: :) If we can help you in anyway to learn about greys just ask because you are now part of the family!

Oh Judy :huh: I was speaking in jest of course Vicky is welcome here with or without Greys. :) :) :) That said though if she has 30 parrots but no Greys getting one might just tip her over the edge! Personally I find Mistyparrot just about as much as I can handle but then I am only a mere human male:laugh:

Steve n Misty<br><br>Post edited by: Mistyparrot, at: 2009/10/26 00:58