NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

NEW Room Moderator

Hi everyone. This is the final room that needed that special person to guide it. The Moderator is sort of a director. The director of an Off Topics room needs to have a broad knowledge of many different topics. He also needs to be here on a regular basis.. This was the toughest room for me to fill because of these requirements. I had a few guys I was looking at but no one had all the requirements filled except one .

Danmcq brings both the knowledge base of broad subject material along with his desire to be here everyday. Those of you that have been reading Dans posts know this guy means business. As a director for the Off Topic Room I think Dan will keep this room as exciting as it can possibly be. And the Off Topic Room has become one of our most popular rooms..

So without stealing all the thunder.. I would like all of you guys to wish Dan the very best at his new job as Off Topic Room Moderator..

I'll go first.. Congratulations Dan. You deserve this and I know you are gonna make the Off Topic room soar..

CD

Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/20 18:07<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/24 15:27

Congratulations, Dan, I knew you could do it. You are the best person for this job, you are very smart and capable of carrying on the duties put before you. I respect you a lot and I know you bring good ideas with you for this room. So congrats, buddy, you did it.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations Dan! You know this makes me very happy! I know you are perfect for the job. You have such a broad base of knowledge, and I' sure you will keep the topics steered in right direction while keeping it all fun! Welcome aboard! You deserve this!{Love-000200C5}

Thank you all for your kind words and compliments. :-)

I hope I can live up to everything stated in these posts.... Some of you have set the "Mark" pretty high and I will do my best to reach it! :cheer:

Off Topics is a tough one. Just due to never knowing what curve ball some wise guy :P;) :ohmy: is going to throw into this Room. Which catches everything not covered in the others.

Again All , thanks for the Congrats !!

I am honored to have been chosen.

{Feel-good-000200A2}

Well that room needs a genius and you are elected, you possess a wide range of knowledge that will come in handy to guide you thru the numerous subjects you will encounter in the Off Topics room. I know you will do an excellent job, CD will see to it that you do, know what I mean.:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Judygram!!!!Judygram!!!!Judygram!!!! :woohoo:

YOU JUST RAISED THE BAR ON ME AGAIN!!!

Jeeeezzz, now I know, I will never meet the "Mark" :-(

To add, insult to injury, you let me know CD will be watching :ohmy:

Your Killing me, I tell Ya, killing Me!!!:side:

Does anyone else have MORE GOOD NEWS????

{Emotions-0002011C}

Aww come on now Dan, you will meet the "Mark" and surpass it to boot, I have confidence in you and so does everyone else here on this forum. I for one am glad you joined us here for I enjoy someone who can take my sense of humor. This is what makes it so appealing to come here and post with others and get some good information while having fun at the same time.

Don't worry about CD watching just you, he is watching all of us mods but don't worry about it because I don't, Talon and I have him wrapped around our little fingers, but that is our little secret, ok!!!!!!!!!!

{Feel-good-000200BB}

Hello FairY,

I wasn't certain what you were communicating to me at first, so I had to go learn something new :-)

"Mazzeltov - is the only correct way of spelling the originally Jewish word for "luck", or even "godspeed" .

I am honored to have your invocation of this towards Me!

Thank You :-)<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/24 15:29