NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

NEW Room Moderator

CeasarsDad

Hi everyone.. I love to make these kinds of announcements.. It's part of what makes my job here so fun.. If you watched the State Of The Forum Address you know I needed a room moderator for this important part of our site. The Bird Food room is one of the most important areas of this site. Afterall, the good health of our Greys IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.. Many many new users come into our forum having NO IDEA what's the best diet..

In looking around and speaking with the other Moderators I have to agree with what I have been told. LIDIA is the best choice for our NEW BIRD FOOD MODERATOR. Lidia brings more experience to this area then anyone else. After all she has raised a healthy 18 year old Grey.. I think we can all learn how to best feed our birds from listening to Lydia..

So without stealing all the thunder please Congratulate Lydia on this IMPORTANT promotion.

So I go first.. Congratulation Lidia.. I am happy for you and know you will be the best possible job at helping keep our greys healthy through good diet..

CD<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/24 15:28

Congratulations Lydia! You know I think you are the best person for the job. You have a wealth of experience and information to share with us. We are very lucky to have you.

I know you'll do a great job!! {Nature-00020095}

Guest Lidia

Jebus, guys, thanks!

:blush:

Parrots should eat lots of avocados, chips, crisps, and never have fresh vegetables. Noooo, just joking!!!!!!!!<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/20 17:56

Lidia -I am embarrassed....Call Me late to the Party :blush:

They could not have chosen a better moderator!!

Congratulations Lidia!!!!

I guess this shows how often I visit this Room :laugh:

Congrats again!!!

firework14.gif<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2007/07/22 21:40

firework14.gif

Guest Lidia

Hey Dan,

Thanks! What is that image you posted? Looks interesting.

Edited in: Oh, I see it now, I couldn't see the fireworks on the computer I was using earlier. Looks cool!<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/24 00:22