NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello from Ohio

Marianna

Hello everybody,

I'm Marianna from Ohio, where I share my life with 6 parrots, a dog and three cats.

Four of the parrots, Julia an African Grey, Quincy the little Quaker, Punka a mini macaw and Coco the beautiful little Senegal are my own and right now I'm fostering 2 more, who will most likely end up staying with me forever. The fostered birds are another grey, a Timneh, his name is Zazoo who says many bad words and a Catalina Macaw, P.J. who is very old, around 60, as well as half blind, but sweet and gentle despite what he has been through most of his life.

I have a small home based business, named after Julia, Julia's Country Pantry (http://www.juliascountrypantry.com/), where we make human grade organic living food and treats for parrots.

I'm looking forward to reading the forum!

Kind regards,

Marianna

logo_2.jpg

logo_2.jpg

Welcome Marianna and Flock!!

It's GreYt having you here.

After reviewing your website and story of how you got into parrots and rescuing. It is obvious you have a deep love for them and also a green thumb and Chef qualities.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :-)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I hope soon I can contribute to the forum with pictures and perhaps some videos and interesting stories about my birds.

I'm an advocate of a healthy diet and yes, have green thumbs :) for all, both parrots and people, I hope my posts on this subject will be helpful for some of you.

Warm regards,

Marianna

logo_2-733781d8eacff2bf0e3555cce7e15588.jpg

http://www.juliascountrypantry.com<br><br>Post edited by: Marianna, at: 2009/10/22 22:40

logo_2-733781d8eacff2bf0e3555cce7e15588.jpg

Please do share some pictures, videos and stories of your birds as we would love to see them.

I look forward to hearing more about your healthy diet for you and your parrots, I don't always eat healthy but I try to provide healthy meals for my fids so if you have some information for us it would be warmly welcomed.