NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Guess Where He Wiped it!!!

JillyBeanz

This is Harvey after a particularly messy veggies and beans session (sorry it's a little blurred - he wouldn't stop moving his gob!!)

Yip! Ended up flying through here to the study to me, landing on my shoulder and wiping it all over my t-shirt!

Moral of the story to you non-parrot owners who are feeling your way through this forum and making that all important decision - YOU NEVER WEAR GOOD CLOTHES AROUND YOUR BABY!!! :lol:

20102009269-1.jpg

Ahahahaa, and yes Jill I am laughing at you and not with you. LOL. LOL again. See you always make me laugh. We all knew parrots can be trained. My breeder already pointed out to me an ingenious shoulder protector made of leather mounted to woven nylon with snap on washable poo protectors for both sides. How long before you think I will think it is too much bother to get armored with it every day and will be in the same boat with you? Ahahahahahaaa.... I may be laughing at you now but you will get to be the one to see who laughs last laughs longest and loudest. Thanks for the graphic gob photo.

katana600 wrote:

My breeder already pointed out to me an ingenious shoulder protector made of leather mounted to woven nylon with snap on washable poo protectors for both sides.

Well Dee - I had already thought about protection and ordered this from ebay this morning - what do you all think!

BV96wBWkKGrHgoOKigEjlLmJg8nBKVIlVI0.jpg

A must for any parrot owner!!!!:laugh: