NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New "Our Family" Video NOW!!

Hi everyone. I wanted to tell you that I am making a new video about this forum, it's members and the birds that live here.. Please, if you have not posted a photo of yourself in the Grey Owner thread please do so by the end of today, Friday the 20th. If you don't get me your photo please don't complain when you see the video and YOU ARE NOT IN IT.. OK.. I give fair warning.. ;)

You are GONNA LOVE IT.. Trust me..

UPDATED:

I'm happy to tell you that I finished the Video for you guys and it's ready for viewing. I did this for US guys I hope you like it.. :P

Here's the link.

http://www.greyforums.net/videos/thankyou.wmv

This is a much higher resolution version with no sync problems.

CD

Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/08/07 13:00<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/08/07 13:03

Talon wrote:

Number6, she won't photoshop anyone, without asking their permission ahead of time. So, don't worry, a photo of you would be very nice to see. :) :)

NEVER!!!! LOL... Nah, I'm photoshy, always have been. My girlfriend of 3 years only has 1 pic of me:laugh:

The video is complete. See the first post in this thread for the link. Enjoy. I did this for YOU.. I'm sorry if you didn't get me your photo. I really wanted to put EVERYONE in the video. If you were missed please get your photos uploaded and I'll do another video soon.

Enjoy.

CD

CD -

What a great tribute to the Forum Family.

The time, passion and love you put in to producing this is a great demonstration of just how much you care about the Members of this forum and your appreciation of them.

I can not imagine, how much work this took, but I have a good idea. :-)

Thank You Bro!!!

{Feel-good-000200BB}

Very nicely done, CD, as always, we can count on you for an excellent job. I wish we would have had more of the members photos but that is their loss. You have so much talent and compassion for us here that it continues to astonish me and as I get to know you better that is who you are and I for one never want to be without you in my life.

Thank you for loving us here.{Love-0002011E}

Dan & Judy, I couldn't have said it better myself. I watched it twice with tears both times. (don't think I can handle a third time!) ;)

Frank, as Judy says, I never want to be without you in my life either. You truly love every one of our family members and their birds. Your one of a kind. Thank you for loving us, and for being here, where you belong.

{Love-0002012D}

{Feel-good-00020114}

I'm speechless!! I love this video! Thanks CD!

I dont know what 2 say because Judy and Talon and the other members said it all allready!!

You're such a great guy! There should have been more people like you in this world!

danmcq wrote:

The time, passion and love you put in to producing this is a great demonstration of just how much you care about the Members of this forum and your appreciation of them.

Thank you Dan. I am sorry I didn't have the photo of you and your lovely wife to put in.. Don't worry. I'll do another video like this soon..

I also wanted to thank you so much for your kind words. I do care about our family members here and love to do things like this video to cheer everyone up. God knows we all have challenges in our personal lives. Coming here should be fun and exciting. :)

judygram wrote:

I for one never want to be without you in my life.

Wow, judy, I don't there is a nicer thing anyone could here then this. As I have said a couple of times.. We will be friends until we die.. and what a life that that'll be. :)

Talon wrote:

Your one of a kind. Thank you for loving us, and for being here, where you belong.

Well young lady.. I have lots to say to you about this wonderful quote above.. but right here in this media I can only say to you. Thank you very very much... :P;)

Karla wrote:

I'm speechless!! I love this video! Thanks CD!

You're such a great guy! There should have been more people like you in this world!

Karla.. and this would be why I do what I do here.. To make friends like you happy.. I am glad that I did this. If you don't know this about me let me tell you now. I get my pleasure from making others happy. It makes all the work involved worth every minute.. Thank you for taking the time to tell me you like the video..

RdnkParamedic21 wrote:

You made everyone here feel that much more special!!:) :)

Then I achieved my goal.. and for that I am so very very happy.. You never know the end results when you start out on a project. You can only envision what you see but making those visions viewable to others is the trick.. What one person sees as moving others think are not... I can tell you that the more I watch the video the more moved I get.. and I guess that's really all that matters.. If I am moved by it.. then chances are you guys were too.. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your surfing to watch it.. I'm humbled by all the kind words.. :)

Guest briansmum

awww it's such a lovely video, great choice of song too. slightly wishing i'd submitted a better photo though now LOL nevermind. Brian enjoyed watching all the greys, i think he's a bit upset he wasn't there though :(;)

excellent video CD, thankyou :kiss: