NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Parrot Stand For Sale

Fendana

In used condition, bit past sell by date, pinkish in colour, has real human hair effect on top which is arranged into scarecrow appearance, is usually covered in discarded food and parrot poops, is mobile and can actually wash up whilst parrot hangs on, looks very chewed upon but still quite useful.... Offers considered! ;)

Damn it, you guessed! It is truly how I look however, a real mess, courtesy of Squonk and his bad hairdressing skills, messy eating habits and pooping on me capabilities. I am trainining him to poop on his stand, the other stand that is, and he is getting there! He is 6 months now and nothing is safe from the beak, especially the things he can't have, is this normal??? :P

Lol Fendana - Welcome to the forum!

Funny post! And what a great name for your bird! I would smile every time I said it!

I know where your coming from with his hairdressing skills - Alfie actually CUT my hair last night! Now I have a bit that looks like a fringe round the side of my head!:S

Welcome to the club, and we look forward to hearing more from you and Squonk!

Lyn & Alfie

x

Actually it was Dan's comment about a "white" stand that made me think she was describing herself. The human hair part kinda grossed me out on first reading...lol...but you never know, could have been a scarecrow type stand to make the parrot feel like he was close to mom!

Join the club Fendana - I've given up wearing makeup and hairspray due to my fids desire to fix my hair for me and curl my eyelashes (the sun conure loves my eyelashes). I've given up any type of stylish clothing - I have shirts specifically designed to be worn in "the bird room" which once was my domain and private space (office). I usually find out there's bird poo on my shirt after I get out of the car when I reach my destination (it's on the seat!) Oh how our lives change when we have fids!

So enjoy the love and cuddles that come along with poo and messy hair.