NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spock, "Bird in Chains!"

Jayd

B) Greetings everyone, Spock here...I have been very busy and my slaves have not let me near the computer (I just can't resist popping those keys...they are SO much fun!) I have been on a limited diet and I have been taking Baytril for a little tummy infection but I am doing lots better. Jay has so much good stuff to eat and I can't have anything!!! The other day Jay was feeding the other birds some smash...my favorite and it looks so good...I have to settle for cooked pasta with cinnamon and sesame seeds...Salsa was holding her spoon as usual and eating with gusto...I couldn't stand it any more!!! I chased her into her cage while Jay laughed and laughed...I guess it was funny to see Salsa run with a spoon in her mouth but she wouldn't share!!! I tried but she would not give up her spoon so I went to another cage to see what I could find....Joey doesn't mind sharing but he ate all of his so I went to Freddy's cage but he didn't have anything either! I got revenge though....Jay was eating his peanut butter sandwiches (he had two...) and while he was holding it, I flew by and bit off a big bite as I passed. Then, I flew over to him and climbed down his shoulder to his hand. I beaked him and when he jumped, I took another bite and flew off (hahahahaha).:evil:

I always have fun with my pasta...they leave it for me so I can go back and eat when I want. They don't seem to mind that I have fun with my food...I fling it here and there til I find the exact pasta stick that I want. Besides, I think that the kitchen counter, wall and refrigerator look a lot better with my version of modern art. I even think that Jay looks better with all that pasta all over him. I like to share.

I like to playact too. I have a new idea for an interesting video. It will be called "BIRDS IN CHAINS" and it will be starring me. I practice in my cage and I know my acting is good because Jay freaks out when he sees me do it. I lay on my back in the corner of my cage, grab the sides with my talons and thrash my head and body back and forth like I am tied down and trying to get loose. Who knows? Maybe there is an Oscar in my future...I hope that is like peanut butter, that is my favorite. Well, I have to go now. I am going to try my Vulcan Mind Meld on Freddy...he seems receptive...:whistle:

Live Long and Prosper

Spock

046.jpg

003.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Jayd, at: 2009/10/19 22:00

Spock, maybe you should try some of your artwork on canvas and Maggie and Jay could sell it for you. Then you could also become famous! Great hearing from you and so sorry to hear about your tummy ache, but I'm sure it will get better soon. Maggie and Jay take such good care of you.

Oh Spock - it's lovely to hear from you, but sorry about your dicky tummy, bless. If you eat up your medicine and your lovely new diet your little tummy will clear up in no time and you can eat all those lovely things that Jay eats!

Please give me notice for the red carpet event at the oscars - I need to slim to get into my ball gown - that is assuming you will be taking me as your partner?