NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Can't Wait!!!!

Talon

I can't wait until this weekend. I am taking my kids to New Jersey for an overnight stay, and then we are spending the day BUYING things until my suv is overflowing....:S :pinch:

We are going to the Bird of Paradise Superstore!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am hoping to buy a new tree stands, lots of new perches, toys, food, EVERYTHING!! Credit cards in hand......:ohmy: :ohmy:

I am sure I will be coming home in serious debt...but I'll have fun shopping for Talon and Rikki!!

Can't wait! I am so excited!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: can you tell......????? :whistle: :whistle: :side: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :) B)

I'm thinking......maybe I should hook up my horse trailer to my SUV....I could fit LOTS AND LOTS stuff and friends too!!!

Let's see......google maps.....Georgia.......Virginia.......hmmm..........not too far I suspect....! :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG The SUPERSTORE.. That was my favorite place to go when I lived in NY.. I can tell you this.. This isn't another place like that on the planet.. Well, I can't really say that because I never traveled the planet looking for something better.. But trust me, that place is AWESOME.. Did you know they have 30,000 toys ON DISPLAY.. And I can't tell you how many baby hand fed parrots they have there..

I'm SURE you are gonna have a wonderful time there.. Wait till you see the Coffee wood play trees...

Today's the day!! I'm headed to New Jersey.......and YES< I have my bird carrier in the car......I don't need another bird, but I have the feeling I won't be able to say NO!

Looks like maybe a Caique or an Electus. Any suggestions? I want a friendly, calm, easY going bird that my kids can easily handle. I have my hands full with Rikki the BOSS! :laugh:

Okay, finally back from a very long and fun weekend! What a store! I have never seen so many toys in my life. It puts you into overload!! :pinch:

There are rooms and rooms of toys, birds, food, toys and more toys. Hanging perches, tree stands, table stands, lights, treats, a boarding facility, a nursery, a room to sit and spend time with birds, and 2 rooms filed with birds!! What a place!! It is worth the trip to see it. I'd love to go back again!! I bought a lot of things for my birds, they will be very happy for the next couple of months. And FYI, YES! I did come home with another bird, not a caique or electrus, but a Yellow Nape Amazon! She is a doll!