NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Juno's first year

katana600

It sounds like you had a rough night Dee.

It's great to hear Juno is at least stable and not deteriorating. That is very hopeful. I pray baby Juno well heal quickly and completely this time.<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/12/19 13:01

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually seven am here now, I hadn't realized I have been sitting with him for two hours. As every hour passes it is closer to the vet coming to his office so I have some support there as we watch and wait and pray. Please be well, know we are strong and we will get through the rough times together. I am so thankful this is an international forum and someone else is up and on with their day, loving their birds and this too shall pass.

Thanks everyone for being there in our darkest time. We took Juno to the vet to be on the doorstep when the door opened this morning. Sadly, he passed away within minutes of our arrival. I came home to change and get my own car and will pick him up to take him to the vet in Jacksonville personally for his necropsy so we can hopefully get some answers that will help his brothers and Java too. I am sorry to bear such news to all the people who have been there for us, but would rather not leave you worried. I held him in the car wrapped in a blanket and had the heat up for him, he didn't suffer and I will follow it to the end to see if we will know why this happened. His blood panels were back from yesterday and everything on all the panels and cultures is in normal range. We know he has had good vet care from the onset. We may not have answers for a week. Our family thanks you for your strength and support.

Dee I have just logged in to see how Juno is doing. There are now tears strolling down my cheeks. I cannot believe that such a wished for and wanted baby has departed us and I am absolutely gutted for you and your family.

We became friends even before Juno became a fixture in your home and we have all followed his and your journey to date.

I absolutely feel your pain and can't believe that such a fabulous parront has had their such loved baby taken from them. I just cannot believe it. You know where I am xxxxx

Thank You Dee for staying with the forum, in spite of the pain and loss I know you feel.

We feel it along with you. You and Juno have been a big part of this forum from when you first started looking into to getting a Grey. To now.

I believe I speak for us all when I say "We are shattered and sad".

YOur breeders have certainly been there for you also and please pass on my thanks to them for being your friends and there for in ways most breeders are not.

I look forward to your continuing here and have always appreciated your posts, knowledge and wisdom. Along with a GreYt sense of humor and hilarious photos of yourself. :-)

God Bless you Dee!

The greatest tribute to the spirit of Juno is for all my friends on this forum to know that strength and healing is wrapped around us through our friends. The best thing you can do for this holiday is to know I want you to love your babies strong and tight. Hold your family and friends dear. Speak often of your love to them and don't let any precious opportunity pass you by. For every tear shed there is an angel with Juno and he is in a good place, no suffering and all the bananas, sweet potatoes, peanutbutter and sugar snap peas he could imagine. Don't let sadness linger in your holiday. We are finding all the bright spots and creating a store of the happy moments to get through the void. You are all part of the best and most happy times. Thank you.