NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ceasar FLEW!!!

RhonnieS

Oh my, my baby boy has made a flight! To the back of my computer chair! I'm so tickled! He can fly! He can Fly!

That tickles me pink!!!!:woohoo:

and of all places he flew to me! Yippee!! Ok he didn't fly onto my shoulder but I'm giving the boy credit! He did not crash land or anything. Its from his cage to the back of my chair! Yeah Buddy!

Rhonnie N Ceasar (I knew I could do it!) ceasarfly2-94376d560e087f98e689931d4645f101.JPG

ceasarfly2-94376d560e087f98e689931d4645f101.JPG

ROFLMAO, Me Nuts? :whistle:

Of course I am LOL But it was such a thrill to hear him fly to me. The sound made me turn my head and I got to watch him "gracefully" land. I thought "graceful" and "land" were not part of Ceasars body language at all. LOL

Rhonnie N Ceasar (ha! Fooled her!)

Thanks Judy! Thank Deb! I'm still very excited. Not about him getting into stuff but he is rather adventurous this AM. he actually took a pen cap from my hand today (thanks Emma) and held onto it. He hasn't let it go at all. This bird is so full of surprises!

I know tat feeling really well I remember te first time Adaya flew I was so excited she wasn't very graceful at all in fact she hit the patio door. But she learned from her mistake and hasn't ever done it again now she does recall beautifly and flys all over the house. She follows me everywhere. when she's out and about there isn't a moments peace for anyone:laugh: I had the biggest thrill the other nigt when I actually got to see my Tyco fly I knew she had been flying for awhile because I would walk into the room and she would be over visiting Fergie her cage is about 10 feet away then the other night I went to take her back to her own cage and she lost her footing and instead of falling she took flight flew about 3ft turned around and did the most graceful landing on my arm now that was exciting Tyco never learned ow to fly as a baby she is 6 years old and has finally learned to fly tats so exciting to me. so I know how wonderful tose first flights can be to see your bird doing what it was meant to do is such a beautiful site to see.

Ceasar took a serious flight today. He decided he did not want his shower and flew off the sink (I put a handtowel on the center so he can just stand there)and landed about 15 feet away on the table. I really couldn't blame him. Today was nippy! But I had his room all nice and toasty as was the rest of the house.

Rhonnie N Ceasar (I'm outta here! walking away this time) Ceasars_outta_here-0928d68e1009a5a161448b6e6dd22e07.JPG

Ceasars_outta_here-0928d68e1009a5a161448b6e6dd22e07.JPG