NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Guest Book In Your Profile

Hi everyone.. I wanted to remind you that there is a guest book in everyones profile. If you don't know about this feature check it out.. Go to your profile and scroll down.. You will see "My Guest Book" I think this is an excellent way for you to tell your fellow family members just how much you appreciate them. Take the time and spread the love among our family.

If you are anything like me you will be very happy when someone signs your guest book.. Look at my guest book and see how nice it is when our family takes the time to tell you they appreciate you....

It just takes a minute.. Lets start filling up everyones guest book.. It will make you feel better.. I just know it..

CD<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/07/20 03:28

CD -

Thanks for pointing this out!

It is a great feature I had not noticed. It does put a smile on your face when you read the comments from other "Family" members here.

Sometimes, all of us forget just to simply say "Have I told you how much I appreciate you?"

Yes Dan.. It is one of those special features of this site that goes unnoticed by many. I know I was here for quite some time before I noticed it.. and it really does feel good to read messages from your family members.. Which by the way I must "thank you" for writing such a nice message in my Guest Book.. B)

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder to fill up those guest books in our members profiles. As you can see from looking at the "Welcome Room" we have quite a few new members here, let's make them feel at home by signing their guest books! :)

And if you haven't already, please do your friends as well!! :) :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have been writing from 3 to 6 a day since CD put this out. I feel that’s why I keep harping about new member old on and the ones that are watching us from the guest list. I’m a nobody, and a new guy on the block in this Forum, but I love it here and want it to be good for a long, long time. You need fresh blood to keep up with the new.

Joe Off the soapbox.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

HELLO..... Remember this thread? It's an important one. Let's get those fingers typing in the guest books of our members here. I know everyone is so busy, but even if you only do one a week, it is a nice gesture that means so much to us all. :cheer:

• 10 months later...

REMINDER!

If everyone would take the time to write maybe one entry per week, imagine how good it would make a friend of ours feel!

I am going to start today, and try to do one per day. :):)<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2009/08/02 16:44

• 1 month later...