NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

As training increases so does Ceasars vocabulary

RhonnieS

ACK! if this comes thru twice its because I thought the computer ate it...

Ceasar is talking up a storm now. Yesterday we had a long chat time, with him repeating about everything I said. It was sooo cool!

Ceasar has always been a talker, but he never would repeat phrases "I' had said. With the exception of telling the floor guys who changed the carpet in my birdroom to lamanent, "whew, I'm so depressed!" I swear! The flooring guy come out and said "which one of you is depressed?" and he and his buddies were about to fall over laughing!

So I knew Ceasar had it in him, just it never surfaced until yesterday. He called me a pretty Girl, and told me whatcha talking about and a myriad of other phrases. When I calledhim a pretty Boy he repeated it. We "chatted" for hours!

Rhonnie N Ceasar (I'm no dummy. I have to keep her guessing what I'll do tommorow)

dhorje wrote:

Wow! That's interesting. I wish my Grey could talk.

I'm the same - Harvey's probably sick of my voice and will never speak!! He's only 10 months though - and mumbles hello when he can be bothered and thinks nobody is listening!

Sounds like Caesar is coming on leaps and bounds - great to hear. Keep up the good work! :)

If he says Hello now he'll be a talker! LOL I've found in my smaller birds that can talk its usually a year or two before they actually "get into it" I don't know how long it is in greys....

Rhonnie N Ceasar (be careful whatcha wish for, I won't quit talking now! LOL)