NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

As training increases,so does Ceasars Vocabulary

RhonnieS

Yep, he's talking up a storm. He told me yesterday "pretty Girl" and I replied "yes, I'm a pretty girl and your a pretty boy" he replied "pretty Boy!" (talk about your ego boost LOL):blush:

He also asked me " what are you talking about" and two days ago he heard Bill call out for me and I asked whatcha need? Well Ceasar pipes up and says "He'll be alright!"

Now to revert back to when Ceasar had been being really gnarly right as we were remodeling, the guy who changed out the floor from carpet to lamenent comes out and asks "which one of us is depressed?" My husband says "Probably my wife,why?" He was laughing so hard when he said "Cause your grey bird just went Whew, I'm so depressed" We all rolled on that one, but it let me know Ceasar was willing to listen and pick up more things like that.

Back to yesterday, Just about everything I would say, Ceasar would repeat. It was sooooo Cool! I tried VERY hard to catch it on video and I managed to catch a litle bit of him but it wasn't him talking and it came out really grainy, But guys I'm trying to catch a video of him!

Anyhow I was so tickled with the "Chat" he and I had, it went on for hours. I was really amazed!

Rhonnie N Ceasar (I'm no dummy, I keep her looking forward to each day we spend together)