NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

Danna

I have a fiance that has had a grey for 9 years. I have been with them for 3 years. We just rescued a 1yr and 9 mo old grey 4 days ago. His name is Elliot and is a great bird! He has decided I am his. He is sooo sweet. Anyway, I found this site so I could learn how to be better for him.

Welcome Danna and flock!!!

It's GreYt having you here. :-)

It will be interesting to hear how the two Greys get along and kudos to you for taking in a Grey in need of rescue.

Looking forward to hearing more ands seeing photos whenyou get a chance.

Hello Danna and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your greys.

Thats great that you could take in this rescue grey in need of a good home, Elliot is going to make a wonderful addition to your flock, yes you have a flock now that you have more than one fid.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them and ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We love pictures here so if you have some of Elliot and your fiance's grey you would share with us we would love to see them.