NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Question on Rolly Papers

pearllyn

Judy, it's the little pack of papers you get that folks use to roll there ciggies with loose tobacco.

Dan, it was the little stip of gum I was concerned about, but they most likely will have anti inflamable stuff too.

Too bad, she does love them.

What about tissue paper, you know the stuff you get for kiddies crafts? It's the same sort of feel, she mighht like that?

Just trying to keep my little angel content!

Thanks folks.

x

When I used to smoke Misty loved to go for my Rizlas and tobbaco. I would give him the empty Rizla packets and he would love to tear them up. He only wanted un-torn packets though if they were even slightly damaged he just chucked them.

He also used to try to grab my tobacco pack as well. He did this once and I told him "That's not for you". After that when ever I took out the tobacco he would say "That's not for you!" It actually helped me to give up smoking :) :).

Now days if he grabs at some thing I don't want him to have he will say It.

He once said it when he saw the spray bottle on my lap. He has a love hate reaction to it. He flew down grabbed it and chucked it on the floor and said "Thats not for you.":lol:

Back to the cigarette paper question my understanding from Rizla is the papers are made from rice and "contain no nasty chemicals" so they are probably OK for your Alfie to tear up. On the other hand tobacco and tobacco smoke is not good for parrots. Perhaps like Misty did with me, your Alfie is trying to give David a message. ??!!B)

Steve n Misty

Haha Steve, I'll bet you're right, Alfie is trying to help David give it up - Lord knows, I am!

In his defence tho, he never smokes in the house, or even around me or Alf, not even in the car.

Alfie does go for the Baccy pack too, but it's the papers she loves!

Thanks for the story, loved the "that's not for you" bits!

Lol Casper, it usually is, and don't they just?!

x