NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The unkicked cat

Supernova

Here are some pics I took tonight, in my new room, of my cat Tiggs and My little doggy Tevish Love em both xx

Tiggs in our humble kitchen.

002-3.jpg

Tiggs on my sofa in my new room. On my pully.

003-2.jpg

And both together.

004-3.jpg

They get on very well but I cant let Ben out when they are about, cos they go for her.

6.gif10.gif8.gif<br><br>Post edited by: Supernova, at: 2009/10/13 22:22

What adorable pets you have Bernie. Careful even joking about kicking that cat, you'll earn your stripes! When I was watching a 3 yr old boy for the first time, he came to me saying "me titchertat". I couldn't understand even when he repeated himself. When asked to show me... he said "me" pointing to himself, "titched" with a kicking motion, "ertat" pointing to my cat. Horrified, I said "What? You kicked my cat? That's mean, don't ever do that again!" He responded "Me knows, her bited my leg" as he pulled up his pants leg to show me two bright red stripes.

judygram wrote:

Tiegs looks to me like he has already had too much to eat as it is, put him on a diet Bernie.

""Titchertat"" cute:lol:

I will put Tiggs on a die it but Wot colour?

I think a nice shade of Yellow and Green mix would look nice with a gold collar and blue paws, with a titchertat type BOOT up the high street.

Love im to bits :dry:<br><br>Post edited by: Supernova, at: 2009/10/16 20:16

Good idea I will kick him over at the next opportunity look out for the landing site somewhere in Arizona ish

I am not a good aim just look at the cactus things with prickles;) he will be hanging there somewhere. :)<br><br>Post edited by: Supernova, at: 2009/10/18 23:22