NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lego IS acceptable (new pics)

pearllyn

Hay Folks!

Alfies Lego came yesterday, and I'm very happy to report it seems to be a success - she was driving us nuts with her pen pinching!

I was a little concerned she wouldn't be interested in the Lego or maybe scared of it, but as soon as she saw me put it on the desk with a "Do Not Touch" sign in front of it, that was it! She was straight in as soon as my back was turned.

Here are some pics, and I'm working on uploading the video!

CIMG3861resized.jpg

CIMG3863risized.jpg

CIMG3865resized.jpg

resized.jpg

She still has the attention span of a paperclip though, and something else soon caught her eye! Never mind, the Lego keeps her occupied for a good two and a half minutes at a time!

CIMG3873.jpg

Hope you and yours are all well.

Lyn & Alfie

xx

Very nice pictures Lyn - is it an aeroplane or a racing car chassis! I can just see you now, after Alfie's gone to bed, in the middle of the living room carpet with your lego. For Alfie my eye!! :laugh:

AND you've only posted the pocket picture because you've got a lovely flat bum!! ;)

Lyn your photos and video really capture Alfie's essence. What a fun-loving energetic character she is. We still have some boxes of our kids toys I was saving for grandchildren... but they are already in Juno's toy cupboard. LOL... We still have a bit of a wait for the next generation anyway.