NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Healthy Eating!!!

JillyBeanz

I was in the kitchen, drying the dishes and Harvey came to join me (of course) - I turned around to watch him help himself from the fruit bowl (naughty boy)!

I couldn't tell him off - it was a healthy affair - he'd taken a lime straight from the fruit bowl! Now if only I could show such restraint :whistle:

12102009236.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2009/10/12 21:21

OK OK, so it looked like a solicitation for a pitcher of margarita's, especially since he chose the lime instead of the banana or the orange or one of the apples. Forgive me. Great picture of Harvey - definitely enter it into a contest - he's sure to take first prize for healthy eating.

(Aside from the fact that you started F.A.R.T. I don't know why I went with the tequila)

Ah, thanks for all your kind comments - the picture was just taken on my phone (which hasn't got a particularly good camera on it).

Just so you don't think it's a "frame up" - here's the little so and so in action - actually nicking it!!

12102009234.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2009/10/13 20:41

JillyBeanz wrote:

Ah, thanks for all your kind comments - the picture was just taken on my phone (which hasn't got a particularly good camera on it).

Just so you don't think it's a "frame up" - here's the little so and so in action - actually nicking it!!

12102009234.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: JillyBeanz, at: 2009/10/13 20:41

Just love the TIFFANY'S RING :woohoo:

Great pictures I'd say send them both in he's a beauty all right gorgeous Grey you have there he has great taste to Ilove limes specially on a very hot day in a nice icey cold margeritta :laugh: ooops I mean in a fruit salad<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/10/14 00:40