NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

getting excited

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

you know the little dance they do, wings down, panting etc when they're excited. a lot of people say it's a mating thing but i dont think it is, other wise my 5 month old grey wants to mate with me, my feet, my laptop, my mobile phone, the house phone, the remote control, the hand held games console and my make up.

anyone else have any other theories on this behaviour and why brian gets REALLY excited when i have something in my hand?

Guest Lidia

It's a bonding thing, Beccy. He's far too young to be exhibiting mating behaviour. He's trying to make new flock-mates and the laptop, mobile, phone, remote, game controller, etc, are all candidates. He sounds adorable. Please post a photo of him cosying up to something, I'd love to see it. Baby AGs are the AAAAAAAAH-est creatures.

Guest briansmum

i knew it couldn't be a mating thing, some people are so silly.

i will try and get a picture unfortunately i usually have things in my hand and him on the things when it happens. he must be trying to make friends with the camera then aswell.. however that just results in lots of blurry feathers and inside the beak shots.