NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Paratrooper bird

birdboy

Every once in a while my bird does something that baffles me.

My bird insists on climbing this window I have.. it's about 3.5 feet tall and 2 feet wide.. it has vertical blinds on it which are up. So on the right side the two strings are hanging down that pulls the blinds up and down. Well I'm looking over at my bird wondering why he likes to climb the window edges... and I see him clinging upside down on to the freaking two strings that pull the blinds up and down.. I keep watching.. and he slides down the string with just his feet!!!! One foot on each string!!! He slid down half way really fast, then down a little more.. all of this while hanging upside down.. now he goes up and does it again!? How did he learn this??? It looks like one of those guys that goes down a rock with one of those ropes!!!

Guest Lidia

It's natural for them, they like to hang upside down. I am not sure why this is, but it is!

3_March_2007_002.jpg

Joshua being Batbird.<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/19 08:46

3_March_2007_002.jpg

Guest briansmum

yes they love to climb and swing and hang on things, your bird is just playing, and he was clever to figure out he could do that. as long as he is not damaging your blinds or window, leave him to it :)

lidia that picture is soooo cute and funny.. you should have entered in it in the competition. although thats an idea for the next one "best upside down grey shot" :laugh:

Guest briansmum

bri's not so good with the upside down yet, i think he finds himself in that position by accident then gets a bit panicky. he flung himself upside down on my finger the other day then had a go at me like i had done it! cheeky thing :laugh: