NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Progress :D

jessdecutie18

Just had to post that I'm proud of my Yoshi :) I have been trying to potty train her and it's been going okay... about half the poops away from her cage have been on the floor, easy to pick up, but I have to watch her and being that she is on me a lot, I was still getting pooped on a lot.

As much as I can bear a little poop, it was starting to bug me because I love having Yoshi on my shoulder while on the computer or roaming the house, that way she gets lots of time with me, but I don't want poop on everything I wear. So I've been trying hard the last couple days and making sure I stood with her 1 or 2 minutes and said 'Eww Poop!' a couple times before I took her with me.

Well today, I've been home all day studying hard for an upcoming test, and Yoshi has been on/around me all day. Well, I've taken her off of my shoulder 3 times now, about every 30 minutes and said 'Ew, Poop!' and EVERY TIME so has pooped!

I haven't had any poop on me all day, and that's amazing considering we have been together all day :P All the praise Yoshi is getting for pooping, I even gave her a Pistachio (her favorite) that last time, she must think I'm crazy (I'm sure my husband does, lol)