NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A Apology to danmcq, and a correction!!!!

Jayd

:pinch: {Emotions-000200B8}Well I took Buddy for his check-up and ran into Buddys Breeder, she asked how was her "MITERED" conure doing?:ohmy: All the young ones from his family look like "crimson headed".:S My hat off to you my friend, I truly am sorry...:)

For the last month, Jim has been saying "Hi Joe(y)",many different ways. After research, I found out his 1st owner is "Joe",and his name is "Joey", soooooooo, It's "Captain Joey Kirk" :sick: Oh well, sorry.....[sorry Spock]

Thanks all

Jay

p.s. Have to do a lot of explaining.......:blush:

OMG, this will give Dan a swell head but he was right all along, imagine that, he will be so pleased to find out he was right in the beginning but don't feel bad as we all make mistakes, at least you have the decency to admit yours and apologise, most people would have just ignored it, karma for you for being so honest Jay.:P

Oh Jay, thank you, but it wasn't necessary. :-)

You may have a problem with Joey though, he probably liked being Captain Kirk, rather the Jeey. ;-) :P

Now Spock is really going to do the mind meld very intensely to find out just who this impostor is! :-)