NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Horrifying dream.

lovethatgrey

Last night I had a very bad dream I dreamt that I brought Emma to the park in her Adventure pack. It was a warm sunny day. I left Emma for a few seconds to throw something in the trash can bit when a I turned around to go back to her I saw that she was locked up in a huge cage 10 feet away with another african grey. I ran to the cage to get her out but couldn't figure out which one was Emma. Both parrots looked identical and they both had the same docile temperment. I felt a huge sense of panic, stress and anguish. I couldn't figure out which one was my sweet Emma. Nor could I figure out how to unlock the cage. Thankfully I woke up and when I went to see my Emma she was so loving. I think she may have sensed that I was still shaken up.

:blush:

I'm so sorry to hear about such a terrible nightmare, not being able to figure out how to unlock the cage and reach your precious baby. On the beautiful side of the dream, you had two birds of the same temperment, and what a wonderful world that would be. Try to see the bright side of it, don't let the dark invade and know that you are loved so much by Emma and all of us here.