NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

funny redness

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

you know at either side of their beaks you can pull the feathers back and theres a bit of skin with no feathers, well i noticed today one side of brians is a funny red colour.. almost blood coloured, he seems his normal self and i haven't noticed him get hurt. is there anything it oould be. i'm really worried.

Guest briansmum

OMG i'm such a panic head! crisis averted. it was a blackberry stain LOL :laugh:

I gave him a blackberry this morning and now the other side and all his feathers are red, obviously the blacberry he had for tea the other night stained him.

phew.. sorry guys. :P

Guest Lidia

xxbeccyxx wrote:

OMG i'm such a panic head! crisis averted. it was a blackberry stain LOL

Excellent news! We've ALL been there! I once took Joshua to the vet because I thought he was walking funny, only to be told that that is how parrots walk!

{Feel-good-0002006E}

Guest briansmum

{Feel-good-0002006E}thats a good one lidia!

im so relieved it turned out to be a blackberry. at least it shows we care if we get so worried so easily. i think brians relieved too now i've stopped poking around his beak.

LOL -

I once scared my Mother good....

We had Black Berry Vines near our house. I being 10 years old, thought 'it would be funny' :laugh: to squeeze the juice from them on my Arm and then run in the house saying Mom Look!! I cut my Arm!!!! :woohoo:

She almost passed out, :ohmy: then got mad :evil: and ....Little Danny Boy Raaaaannnnnn :whistle:

Haha... my cousin did that to my aunt once, but with melted red crayon. I don't think she believed him though.

That's good to hear Beccy, hey, maybe you could use the blackberry juice to dye his feathers in neat patterns. :P

Guest briansmum

bery funny :laugh:

^ i did actually mean to type "very" then hence why there's only one "v" LOL<br><br>Post edited by: xxbeccyxx, at: 2007/07/19 18:14