NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How to Eat Harrison's Pellets.

lovethatgrey

When I get home (I'm at work) I'm going to sit Harvey right in front of my monitor and let Emma show him how it's done! Actually - can I just send him round to yours and perhaps you can coax him with the joys of Harrisons!!

Thanks for showing me what I'm missing!

A note to Emma: SMARTY PANTS! :laugh:

JillyBeanz wrote:

When I get home (I'm at work) I'm going to sit Harvey right in front of my monitor and let Emma show him how it's done! Actually - can I just send him round to yours and perhaps you can coax him with the joys of Harrisons!!

Thanks for showing me what I'm missing!

A note to Emma: SMARTY PANTS! :laugh:

Thanks all! Before I introduced Emma to Harrisons Pellets... I introduced her to Harrisons Powertreats. It is very nutritious and has red palm oil contained in it. It wasn't difficult to introduce these treats at all and they both really LOVE them. I gave her 3 pieces of Powertreats every day for 2 months chopped in 1/4 pieces. Finally after 2 months I brought in the pellets and it was accepted very readily.

I choose to serve 2 types of pellets which are Harrisons and Roudybush. I don't wish to depend solely on one pellet. Today they receive pellets and Powertreats every single day and love it.{Feel-good-00020114}

3 meals a week I serve my homemade mash and everyday they eat nuts, vegetables and fruits. A few times a week I serve sprouts, and seeds. My opinion is to offer a varied diet and to serve all types of safe food in moderation. I also do not purchase any type of prepackaged parrot seed, dried fruit and nut mix. I found that alot of it tended to go to waste because they always foraged for what they liked best and wasted the rest. I purchase my own organic seeds and nuts at a health food store and share this with them.

Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/10/07 14:50<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/10/07 14:52